rss
twitter
    You can also find me on Twitter, Follow Me :)

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Red Indian is Born!

Over the last few years blogging has emerged as a great weapon for people who want to make a point. It is like the mighty sword of the legend – the Excalibur – that has been pulled out of the rock, not by King Arthur but by the changing times and technology. It is a weapon for people with a vision; people shaping their vision; people who want to bring about a change; people who want to suggest changes; people with revolutionary minds, all from an intellectual point of higher criticism. Basically blogging is a boon for the intellectual world. On your weblog page you can be YOU! You can speak your mind without fear or being “politically correct”. Discussion is always healthy. For it is the central idea of “Humanity”. Entire ideologies, that run nations today, were formed by something as small as this (i.e. making opinions, discussions and considering its level of universal appeal).

However, today mankind is far more complex from what the early ‘Homo sapien sapien’ was. What appeals to the masses today may not always be the truth. What may appeal to you may not always be for your personal or common good. For such is the cunningness of the Human Mind. I write mind with a capital ‘m’ because the Human Mind has a persona of its own. Let it be by itself and it detaches itself from heart. It forgets compassion, ethics, righteousness, moral obligations, even courage and weighs all situations by mere logic. Sometimes logic and proportionality aren’t enough to judge a situation.

As I said before, blogging is a weapon for the intellectual world and more so for the intellectual community of India, because there are more intellectuals and opinion makers in this nation than anywhere else in the world; and each opinion is as varied as the other. ~The RED Indian~ will try and capture the spirit of this great nation, it’s citizen and the spirit of all those that find their origins in this ancient country. At the same time I will also add my personal thoughts, opinions and my personal experiences. I am open to everybody who thinks that I am wrong about something. If you really push me, I can also deliver a decent argument. This is my first attempt to write a blog. So bear with me if a make a few mistakes or display my naïveté here and there.  My opinions aren’t rigid. They may change if I find reason to the point somebody makes in the comment section.

-End of Log-

~The RED Indian~

No comments:

Post a Comment